Thursday, February 11, 2010

Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, Subaru Forester

The answer I give you the actual, real-world driving experience under normal circumstances. I got the 250 to 300 kilometers in a given week. I go to my Ortigas and Makati Central Business District offices back to the Ortigas area where I live. I play golf once a week in Antipolo or south, and I'm the guy who always overtake many cars on the road - not just content cruise. I also generally tend to the long way home, especially if a test device. A third of my driving is bumper to bumper traffic on C-5, EDSA and Ortigas. The rest is a mix of free-flowing city and highway. Here is my take on your choices:

Honda CR-V 2.4 AT 4x4 - I drove the Honda CR-V very pleasant apart from the fact that it is very comfortable, with light controls and a long line position. It is suitable for women. I remember about 7 km to 6.5 km per liter if I am the Honda CR-V for a few days, but this was the new unit and had less than 5000 kilometers on the odometer. Typical Honda engines for free if a few thousand kilometers and more efficient and powerful. That would would explain why the Honda CR-V I was driving was not as efficient as I had a Honda engine, is expected. There is a new 2010-model Honda CR-V and claims it runs even better with the changes in the suspension kinematics (ie the suspension of buses are made of another material that can absorb more vibrations from the road, without transmission to the cabin) made. Look out and get them a test drive.

Toyota RAV4 2.4 4X4 AT - I have not driven this SUV in a very long time. I remember vaguely, about 7.5 kilometers per liter, but at least three years ago, maybe even longer. Sorry about this one.

Subaru Forester 2.5 XT Turbo AWD AT - The SUV can easily hit 8 km per liter. The secret is the turbo. (Ie on a part Gas Cruise, if you are more on the gas pedal between the 20 - to 60-percent full speed) the turbo a comprehensive, efficient and complete combustion provides the fuel in the engine, allowing you extra power to all times. You end up on the accelerator even easier to connect, so you can cruise at very high speeds with less gas in the process. I think the easiest way to explain it. I want to think much more gently driving style that you make more than 9 kilometers per liter. Have I mentioned that this is the fastest, funniest, most unique and hottest SUV on the market today in its segment, price range?

I would've recommended it to the Outlander 3.0 V6, because the second-best SUV in its class. Mitsubishi sales Unfortunately not. Hopefully there is a new and improved version is coming soon.

Also this on my experience with the respective cars, my weekly routine and my driving style. I am generally inflate the tires to around 33-35psi cold for me to create the best possible grip and response of the minimum rolling resistance tires and what me most fuel efficient cars. Some of the guys from Top Gear driving less than I usually have the luxury to have prevented the car from bumper to bumper traffic jam, so they get more fuel / efficiency. However, the Subaru Forester SUV of the best in my book, closely followed by the Mitsubishi Outlander 3.0 V6 is accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment